• Home
  • Academics
  • Undergraduate Advising

Undergraduate Advising

The Department has an Undergaduate Advising Specialist who can meet with you. To make an appointment, call (785) 864-3500. After declaring a Spanish major, you will be assigned a faculty advisor and given their contact information. If you forget who your faculty advisor is, you can always check the notes in the myKU Portal from your major declaration appointment to see who your advisor is. You can get to these notes by logging in, clicking on the advising tap, and clicking on the appointment not for the date you declared your major. 

♥ Every Donation Matters

Give to Spanish & Portuguese

Calendar of Events