Graduate Student Resources
Information about rules, regulations, and procedures can be found in the Handbook for GTAs and Graduate Students (.docx). If you have any questions about any of the information in this handbook, please ask someone in the department office. Otherwise, the Department of Spanish and Portuguese assumes that all students have carefully read and understood all of the information.
- GRASP - The Graduate Association for the Department of Spanish and Portuguese (GRASP) is one of several student organizations that participates in the Graduate and Professional Association (GPA) and its representative senate.
- LAGO - Latin American Graduate Organization promotes social, cultural, and academic exchanges amongst KU Latin American graduate students, as well as the campus and Lawrence community.
Scholarships, Fellowships, and Professional Development:
- Fulbright Scholarship Program
- McNair Scholarship Program
- Office of Graduate Studies
- College Office of Graduate Affairs (COGA)
- The Job Market in 2021 Workshops and Resources
- KU Library - Spanish, Portuguese, Latin America, and Caribbean Collection
- KU ScholarWorks: Spanish & Portuguese