- A KU Collaborative Digital Spanish Project, open-access/digital learning environment designed to promote the acquisition of Spanish and the development of cultural understanding of the varied groups of people who share Spanish as a common language.
- Department of Spanish & Portuguese DEAI website
- Department Undergraduate Advisors
- KU ScholarWorks: Spanish & Portuguese
- Language Practice Tables
- Spanish Placement Exam
- Please view the "How do Placement Exams work?" section in our FAQ for more information.
- SPAN Tutoring:
- KU now offers individual tutoring for selected SPAN courses! Sessions for SPAN 104, 111, 212, 216, 324, & 328 are available now at no cost for KU students.
- BRASA - BRASA shares the culture of Brazil to The University of Kansas and the surrounding areas through cultural events, fundraisers, and education.
- Capoeira Club - The mission of KU's Capoeira Club is to create a community in the city of Lawrence, Kansas, and beyond to practice and study the Afro-Brazilian art form Capoeira.
- Graduate Association for the Department of Spanish & Portuguese
Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards
- Center for Undergraduate Research
- University Honors Program
- Undergraduate Studies Office of Fellowships
From the Center for Undergraduate Research:
Students visit our Getting Started page or stop by our office during Friday office hours if you want assistance finding a summer opportunity.
Brazilian Studies / Portuguese Resources
- KU Brazilian Studies Facebook
- KU BRASA (Brazillian Student Association) Facebook
- KU Capoeira Club Facebook
- KU Library Holdings
- EGARC Holdings
- EGARC Video Holdings (DVD only)
- EGARC Video Holdings (DVD and VHS)
- George C. A. Boehrer Luso-Brazilian Collection
Embassies and Consulates
- Brazilian Embassy
- Portugal Embassy
- Brazilian Consulate in Chicago
- Brazilian Consulate in Houston
- Portugal Consulate in Chicago
- Portugal Consulate in Houston
- Brazilian Studies Association (BRASA)
- The American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese (AATSP)