Spanish Major - Study Abroad
The Department, in collaboration with the Office of Study Abroad, offers opportunities in several foreign study programs. In order to ensure that credit taken abroad will count toward the major, you must see an advisor in the department before you go abroad.
- Language, Literature, and Culture in Barcelona, Spain (Summer)
- Language and Culture in Buenos Aires, Argentina (Summer)
- Language and Culture in Salvador, Brazil (Summer)
- Globalization and Afro-Brazilian Culture in Salvador, Brazil (Winter)
- Semester in Salamanca, Spain (Spring)
- Universidad de San Andrés, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Semester or Academic Year)
- University of Costa Rica, San José, Costa Rica (Semester or Academic Year)
- Student Initiated Programs in Spain, Portugal, and Latin America
Although we strongly encourage students to take advantage of every opportunity to enhance their linguistic and cultural knowledge, study abroad is not required to complete a Spanish major.