- Annual Performance Report (.docx)
- Center for Global and International Studies
Sponsors faculty travel for research or to present a paper at an international conference.
- Center for Latin American & Caribbean Studies
Sponsors faculty travel for research and conference presentations, funds collaborative research clusters and workshops.
- Center for Teaching Excellence
Offers instructional development support and networking opportunities for professional dialogue on effective learning and innovation in teaching. Provides travel funds for participation at conferences related to teaching and learning.
- College Faculty Travel Fund (.pdf)
Supports the presentation of papers at professional meetings and conferences.
- Faculty Evaluation Plan
- Fulbright Scholars Program
Offers US faculty, administrators and professionals grants to lecture, conduct research in a wide variety of academic and professional fields and participate in seminars.
- General Research Fund
Provides funding for the advancement of the university's research program.
- Hall Center for the Humanities
Awards research and creative fellowships, provides travel support for research and scholarly consultation in the humanities, funds collaborative projects, and assists with grant preparation.
- Keeler Intrauniversity Professorships
Provides mid-career faculty an opportunity to strengthen their knowledge of an academic specialty, to broaden or achieve greater depth in a defined field of study, or to achieve competence in a new area of scholarly endeavor by spending a semester's residence in another academic department.
- Leave without Pay (.pdf)
- New Faculty General Research Fund
Provides funding for the advancement of the university's research program to incoming faculty.
- Policy Library
- Post Tenure Review
- Progress Toward Tenure Review
- Promotion and Tenure
- Research Intensive Semester for Junior Faculty (.pdf)
- Sabbatical Leave
- Senior Administrative Fellows Program
Allows selected faculty to explore senior administration without having to take time away from teaching, service or research.