Silvia Asandei is an M.A. student in the Department of Spanish & Portuguese. She graduated in Spanish Language and Literature from the University of Santiago de Compostela in 2019. She is interested in Spanish peninsular literature, especially in the movements of the Renaissance and Post-Romanticism.
- Post-Romanticism Spanish literature
- Late Renaissance and Manneristic Spanish poetry
- Theater and poetry in the Spanish baroque
- Post-Romantic Spanish poetry
- The symbolism of death in the eclogues of the late Renaissance
- The influence of the crisis of the Spanish empire on 17th century poetry