- Ph.D. Student
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences, Spanish & Portuguese
Scott Raines is from Lehi, Utah. He is a Ph.D. student in the Department of Spanish & Portuguese. Scott graduated from Brigham Young University with a B.A. in Spanish (minors in Portuguese and Global Business/Literacy) in 2017 and with a M.A. in Hispanic Literatures in 2019. He wrote his thesis on Don Quixote under the direction of Dr. John R. Rosenberg.
- Early Modern Spain and Portugal
- Baroque Painting and Art History
- Latin American Neo-Baroque
- Music and Literature
- Empathy and Literature
- Interdisciplinary Cultural Learning
- Transatlantic Perspectives
- Digital Social Reading
Selected Publications —
“El desdoblamiento de los autores masculinos y femeninos del Siglo de Oro.” Entremundos, Student Journal of Luso and Hispanic Languages and Cultures (2017).