Admission to the Spanish Major

In order to apply for a Spanish major, you need to have taken SPAN 324 (or the equivalent) and SPAN 328. Make an appointment with our Undergraduate Advising Specialist, by calling 785-864-3500 to fill out a major declaration form. For more information about the undergraduate programs offered by the Department of Spanish & Portuguese, click here

♥ Every Donation Matters

Give to Spanish & Portuguese

Calendar of Events