Non-KU Study Abroad Credits

To get your credits for a SIP or non-KU study abroad program approved, make an appointment with our Undergraduate Advising Specialist by calling (785) 864-3500. Bring a paper copy of the course description or syllabus for each course you hope to have approved. Approvals typically take one week. 

Calendar of Events
♥ Every Donation Matters.

Give to Spanish & Portuguese