• Home
  • How to Declare a Spanish Minor

To declare a minor in Spanish, make an appointment with our Undergraduate Advising Specialist, by calling 785-864-3500. Our Undergraduate Advising Specialist will review the requirements with you and assist with the paperwork for declaring a minor.

Summer 2020 Online Classes

Fall 2020 Online Classes

Fall 2020 Portuguese Classes



2020 Graduation and Honors Recognition Ceremony

We ♥ Our Graduate Students

♥ Every Donation Matters

Give to Spanish & Portuguese

Calendar of Events